To support students and staff travelling abroad for their studies or professional activities, UNIL offers a travel insurance covering the following items:
- travel insurance;
- information and advice for the preparation of the journey;
- assistance during the stay abroad;
- expenses coverage;
- on-site operations in case of emergency;
- security analysis and up-to-date medical information by country available on www.internationalsos.com or via the smartphone app.
UNIL students selected for an exchange will be invited by SASME to attend a webinar at the start of each semester.
UNIL staff will receive their membership card by postmail.
The following contacts are available for more information:
- Human resources secretariat of your unit;
- Student mobility counsellor in your faculty;
- Social Affairs and Student Mobiilty Office (SASME);
- Human Resources Department.