Students and staff with special needs


Students, teaching and other staff can apply for a special allowance to offset the additional expenses incurred during their period abroad because of a disability.

An application form is available from the International Relations Department (SRI). The SRI will forward the completed form to the national agency, Movetia.


For more information, see the document below.

 Students and staff with special needs (70 KB)


You'd like to learn more about measures implemented at UNIL for students with special needs ? Please visit this section: Studies and disability.


Follow us: